Friday, October 26, 2012

Hello FUN!


I just turned 26.
I don't want to talk about it. 
Joke. The truth is I can't stop talking about it but since I feel like thoughts are cluttered here in my personal space, I needed to organize and formalize a new space for my unconventional fashion + travel stories. Of course there'll be some little things about beauty and wellness in it! 


What am I wearing on my birthday? Find out more here: http://aymisayra.tumblr.com

I felt so loved and I would like to thank you for making my special "I-am-old-I-panic" day wonderful.

OKAY, FINE.
Here's the glimpse on my special day:


When the clock struck 12, I received a small cake with lots of huge candles and a special box from a person with small eyes. I miss my dad too much cause he has always been the first person to greet me right before it strikes 12 cause he couldn't stay awake anymore at 11pm of the 18th! Haha. 

Oh! That reminds me of spreading the info about a wonderful family and how you can help their dad win the battle against cancer, here's the link from my friend, Benj.


Wishing for more wonderful and fun years!

Just like last year...






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...