Thursday, May 24, 2012

NYE 2012: Away from home



Growing up in a very family-oriented society like the Philippines, I make sure every year that I'll be joining my family in the new year's eve and that no member will be missing simply because there's a belief that it will mirror the whole year and I definitely don't want to be away from them the whole year! Haha. Aside from that, we have our annual family reunion-bingo and we always look forward to it but this year, I spent the year-end-new-year away from home for the first time. It was not as miserable as I imagined to be, maybe because it was just a trip and when I went back home, I still felt the holiday feeling. 


It was totally a different new year's eve, a totally different feeling. I spent the remaining days of 2011 with Taku and his friends and welcomed 2012 with good food, beautiful sea and music, fireworks, wine and amazing friendships! 



I thought I was over the happy thoughts already but when I've seen the photos in my files again, I couldn't stop thanking God for the guy who always try to make everything better than the last time. (For the record, it was better cause I didn't spend the holidays in the hospital which I used to do for the past 3 years!)


Oops! The beautiful restaurant is Breeze at Samaya Villa in Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia. I think it's nice to stay in their villas next time. Haha. Hmm..

Actually, after the countdown, dancing, and fireworks, we continued the celebration as if we're in 'Hangover' (it's nice to hangout with guys with all these crazy stuffs) and went to the nearest 711 where we met an Australian (is she?) girl who was so cool, lovely and wasted, she's down here: 


then we rode the motorcycles which are like a taxi (yes, since it was so traffic and we want to experience those motorbikes which Indonesia has a lot!!!, we opted to ride with them instead of a cab):


...rode going to the villa! Then the party continued in the 2-bedroom beautiful villa with awesome bath tubs in a huge I'd-love-to-have-it toilet, a nice swimming pool, and a cool interior design (It was in Vinly Villas)...

and on the first day of the year, everyone loves hangover!!!


(From the Philippines, I comfortably flew to Singapore via Cebu Pacific Air and flew to Bali via Air Asia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...