Friday, February 10, 2012

It's been a year, buddy!



I had a happy accident about a year ago and it proved that everything is perfect in its own time. I still smile upon the thought of the first question, "Do you like Japanese food?

Until now, he makes sure that I'm very well fed.

I found a buddy (that supports me in pursuing what I love), partner and best friend. 
This was our 2011 (the last part of the video, I couldn't think of anything interesting to say . haha) and we're looking forward for more places, people and culture to love and discover in the years to come! 


NOTE: I used to edit videos a lot when I was in college but yesterday, I was very much inspired by the videos made by Rick Mereki then I tried to incorporate all the photos of our trips last year (which was so hard for there are thousands!). 


You should watch MOVE, LEARN AND EAT, and be inspired too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...