Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It was a happy accident.



Just when you thought everything's fine, 
everything will be better...


I think I have to talk about him.

...because since I first saw him, I haven't stopped talking about him. Haha.


"Just being random." I used to wonder if there's a person that is very much a planner but spontaneous at the same time. Well, those are two different things and I know that people who have those characteristics are CRAZY. I know I am crazy. I ask random questions, I go to places spontaneously, I'm a plan-freak, I express myself freely, I always want to try new and extremely weird things and I keep the kid in me. And I just can't believe that I have a counterpart.

I accidentally bumped into him.

It's priceless to be with someone as crazy as you are because when someone's crazy, he likes you just the way you are and tries to cherish the kid in you.


I like him.

I like it when the maximum size of his small eyes is just as big as my just-woke-up-eyes. I like his laugh and how he makes me laugh (all the time). I like that he likes Banana Pancakes, just like me. I like that he doesn’t eat much of the only food I’m allergic of- Shrimp. I like it that he doesn’t get mad when I wake him up. I like the way he holds my hand while walking. Though I hate that he doesn’t like my red-orange lipstick, I like it when he says, “You look better without any make up at all.” I like it when he listens to my non-stop stories and when he makes me listen to what he talks about. I like it when we put 5 to 7 pieces of marshmallows in our mouths and eat jellies at night. I like slow dancing with him and when he does his different dance steps. I like how he manages to entertain all my friends and make them love him (I think he’s too charming because of his “stowies” and very big eyes). I like it that he appreciates stars and can go home with sand and mud in his shorts and head. I like it when he understands me and he laughs at my joke. I like his tackiness and how he asks me out for dinner. I like it when he says “I like you.” I like that he doesn’t text, call or email me when he’s working. I like his discipline, professionalism and optimism. I like our tacky yet sensible conversations. I like his passion to live life to its fullest and how he always chooses to be happy. I like that he plans ahead but can be spontaneous and random. I like how he says “Really,” “Sorry,” “Story” (Maybe that’s why he calls me Cy instead of Cyra). I like how he shares his childhood, family life, love life and views about everything. I like how he helps me understand our cultural and individual differences. I like how he sings “Ah..o-oh-oh.” I like how he treats me with “world-class hospitality”. I like how he lets me reveal the “kid” in me like nobody does. I like how he appreciates and values everything.

I can talk about a million things I like about him and make this blog much longer…

But I know that I don’t need to that because everyone knows that this time, though it’s just too good to be true, I’ll not say NO to this one… I know that I deserve him and I’m genuinely happy to have him.

Amen to "Patience is a virtue."

It was a happy accident and I’m just a lucky girl (I know everybody is! You just have to know what you deserve).



2 comments:

  1. Awww. Thank you for sharing your story with us Cyra : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for spending time to read my post and tackiness.
    This post was long time ago (well, not that long) but I still smile whenever I read it, feels like it happened just yesterday. I don't want to write much about tacky stuffs but I think this is quite a stress-reliever to me. Haha. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...