Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Few days left for New 7 Wonders!

New 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
As a kid, I used to dream about visiting the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Until now, I passionately aiming to see The Pyramids of Egypt because I connect it with my favorite constellation, Orion. Whenever I look at those stars, I know the time to see the pyramids will soon come.


But now, we only have a few days to participate in deciding who's gonna be the New 7 Wonders of the World! I like Halong Bay in Vietnam, Grand Canyon in USA, Islands of Maldives in Maldives, Bu Tinah Island in UAE, Dead Sea in Jordan, but of course Puerto Prinsesa's Underground river is my favorite! Philippine Primer, a free monthly lifestyle Japanese magazine and website participated in the promotion of Puerto Prinsesa to the Japanese and Filipino communities!




Please vote on or before November 11, 2011 via text or online. Let's all make history. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...