Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Traveling to next level?


Have you ever heard of the song "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson? I fell in love with it the first time I heard it. My imagination flew to the future, did U-Turn, then, flashbacks. 

It's my song (now in my possession. Haha). 



I grew up in a small town and when the rain would fall down, I just stare at the window. Dreaming of a could be and if I end up happy, I would pray. I'll do what it takes til I touch the sky, make a wish, take a chance, make a change, and BREAKAWAY.

Since I was a child, I know I would like to travel the world and discover its wonders. But I think, before beginning the sally to world's discovery, I must master my own little archipelago. So, for the past 24 years of my life, I've tried exploring it as much as I can. I didn't care how should I get there, when it comes to travelling, I try to be spontaneous and open-minded. I believe that we will only see the best of the world if we don't hinder or limit ourselves from what the world could lay at our feet.  I think I'm prepared to take this self-imposed benchmark of world discovery to its new heights because I've already climbed, droved, trekked and cleaned up mountains; cooked with stones and drank with bamboos; ridden the waves and glided with the fishes and became amazed with the beautiful corals; drunk and danced til I dropped...
...met wonderful creatures...

...met wonderful people... 
Lapu-Lapu, Jose Rizal, Enchanted (what's his name?) and kissed the hand of Josefa Llanes Escoda.

I still have a lot of places to discover in the Philippines and it awes me everyday. I'll visit Mindanao soon!


Based in my LIFE GOALS which I've written when I was in gradeschool, I should have traveled most of the places in the Philippines and experience being out of the country at the age of 25. Oh my! I'm included in the long list of "EDSA babies" so I'm turning 25 this year! I panicked when the year started and booked a flight to somewhere out of the country right away! Haha. Well, time indeed flies so fast, I'll be leaving on Friday for Jakarta and looking forward to the fun and exciting new experience. 


Then, my next stop will be Hong Kong to meet halfway with my boyfriend! That will be more exciting! 


The food, language, people and culture--- I'm delighted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...